PATCHBOX Plus+ Cat. 6a
PATCHBOX is the most innovative cabling system for network racks ever. The PATCHBOX Plus+ with Cat.6a cables consists of a Frame, Mounting Rails, the Patchcatch – our 0RU cable manager – and 24 Cable Cassettes with retractable flat cables inside. The cables are 70.87 inches long and cover up to 30RU. You can decide between UTP and STP shielding and eight different cable colours for better overview.
The new standard in network cabling
The PATCHBOX is a long-term cable management solution that saves companies time and money by significantly improving IT workflow and reducing downtime.
Downtime can be costly. According to Gartner, one minute of downtime costs $5600. With the PATCHBOX, downtimes are significantly shortened which reduces losses and gets your business back online quickly.
Installation, maintenance & troubleshooting are up to 8x faster with the PATCHBOX – making work for IT technicians easier and staff & customers happier, while companies benefit financially.
Since each PATCHBOX includes an 0RU Patchcatch cable manager, using other 1RU cable managers is no longer necessary. This means up to 50% more of precious rack space
Conventional cabling vs. PATCHBOX
Eight times faster installation: By using PATCHBOX you could patch eight entire network racks in the time of one when using conventional cabling. See the comparison in our video!
There is no space for another
Beauty and Beast fairy tale.
Show your network rack some love & affection. With PATCHBOX you have everything you need to transform it from a Beast into a Beauty.
Additional Product Information
- STP Cable: Flat Cat.6a U/FTP, ISO/IEC 11801 Channel Class Ea, ANSI/EIA/TIA-568 Cat 6A Channel, 500MHz, AWG36, 100% stranded copper, PVC jacket, PoE (802.3af), RoHS compliant
- UTP Cable: Flat Cat.6a U/UTP, ISO/IEC 11801 Channel Class Ea, ANSI/EIA/TIA-568 Cat 6A Channel, 500MHz, AWG30, 100% stranded copper, PVC jacket, PoE++ (802.3bt, Type 3 (60 W)), RoHS compliant
- Connector: RJ45 shielded plug, pins gold plated, snagless booted
- Cable length: 70.87″ cover 30RU
- Frame: RAL9005 powder coated steel
- Cassette Profiles: Stainless steel, laser-welded
- Mounting Rails: Stainless steel, variable from 19.69″ to 33.46″
- Plastic Parts: Polyoxymethylene POM
- Operating Temperature Range: -4°F — 140°F
- Ambient Humidity Non-Condensing: 10% – 90%
- Gross Weight: 26.15lbs
- Packaging Dimensions: 29.92″ x 23.23″ x 1.97″ WxDxH
- HS-Code: 8544 4210
- 24 x PATCHBOX Plus+ STP / UTP Cassette with Cat.6a cable
- 1 x PATCHBOX Plus+ Frame
- 6 x Patchcatch
- 2 x adjustable mounting rails incl. hex nuts
- 2 x DIN A5 tear-off ID Labels (96 Labels)